Navigate Aquatic Weed Killer
Use to kill floating and submerged weeds. The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Navigate® Granular Aquatic Herbicide is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed. Kills weeds like Bladderwort, Coontail, Eurasian Watermilfoil, Lily Pads, Water Shield and more.
Navigate Aquatic Herbicide Navigate Selective Herbicide is formulated to control water milfoil, water stargrass, bladderwort, white and yellow water lily, water shield, water chestnut and coontail. Water use is restricted for non-turf irrigation and drinking (human consumption); see label for details. Active ingredient is 27.6% butoxyethyl ester of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid. Application rate varies by target plant, density, and water depth.
• Easy-To-Use Granular Formula
• Great For Floating & Submerged
• Control Weeds Surrounding Docks & Shorelines
This simple to use, Navigate® granular aquatic herbicide is perfect for spot treating weeds around docks, beach areas and shorelines. Navigate® herbicide kills the roots of many plants such as Water Milfoil, Coontail and Water Lilies.
Anytime you use chemicals to treat algae or weeds, please keep in mind the following:
• Treat your pond in sections. Treat only half the pond’s surface at a time. During hot weather or when treating heavy growth, it is important to treat no more than ¼ of your pond at a time and wait the full 14 days before re-applying. This helps lower the risk of fish loss during hot weather or when treating heavy growth.
• Once the algae or weeds have browned & died, use a rake to remove as much dead material as possible. This prevents an accumulation of dead plant material and muck.